Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 30

I can't believe it's day 30 ! I'm half way done my protocol, even though I have another 60 day protocol to go! Check out my video to see how much I've lost in pounds and in inches, and the cost of the program. Thank you to those that have been checking in with me on a regular basis! It means the world and I am beyond thrilled to see the changes just in my face... just compare my Day 1 video to now... CRAZY!
So for all of you who are looking to do this... all I can say is JUST DO IT! I haven't felt this way in awhile and I overall just feel healthy and great! It is a lifestyle change, so if you aren't dedicated, the results won't show.
If you put your mind to it, anything is possible...




3 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia! I have to say that I had been looking into the whole Boauri and after reading /seeing your posts I decided to take the plunge.

    I am on day 3. Already I realize what a carb freak I had turned into!

    So I was looking for a new update, how are things going? I am think I too may start blogging about my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadia, I went to the new Souza Clinic, formally Bouari. I just cannot afford them. I have read so many success stories on the diet. Could you please please post the food to avoid? I have been dieting for one week with good results but since I couldn't afford the $300.00 a month program I didn't get the booklet which gives you the food lists. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete