Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bouari Clinic Review: Day 60...6 Days Later :O

So I know most of you who are following me either on my blog or on my YouTube channel (or hopefully both!) are probably wondering what ever happened to my final day review of the 60 day protocol. Am I right?! Well, unfortunately I admitted in my video that I'm lazy and I was "too exhausted" to do anything this past weekend. But here it is...what you've all been waiting for!

Can I get a drum roll please!?!(Sorry, I had to) .....31 lbs. in a little over 60 days AND STILL CONTINUING to lose weight! How's that for ya!?

Like I said before, I want to continue on the program because I would absolutely LOVE to lose another 35-40lbs...basically be unrecognizable. That's my mission. 

I'll keep you updated on my NEW 60 day protocol in the making because I technically haven't started that yet. So keep a look out on that and I hope that for those of you who are starting the Bouari Clinic because of me, I wish you all the best and for those of you who are still skeptical or want to learn more about the clinic in itself, please feel free to contact me! Just shoot me a comment below either on my blog page or on my YouTube page and I'll make sure to respond ASAP!


 

Thank you guys again and I wish you all a safe and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment