Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Minute of Fame :)

After having this blog for the past 6 weeks, I've realized the potential I have to further my weight loss even more because of "viewers like you" (I'm totally stealing that line from a TV Network). I've been receiving responses from people from Louisiana to Las Vegas to even people out of the US! It's crazy how the internet reaches out to everyone in the entire world and I am more than thankful that people are happy to see me progress.

I must say that if it wasn't for all of the encouragement and support from the many viewers and subscribers of my blog and even my YouTube videos, I would probably not have the strength to do so well on the program.
So from the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone.

Not only has this blog helped me build relationships with people throughout the nation, but it also gave me the opportunity to go on live television. Unfortunately the segment itself was extremely short, but it gave me exposure to experience something I have never done before! I was extremely hesitant to do it at first, but in the end, I must say that I was happy I did it!

So the reason of this post is because I made another YouTube video discussing this awesome experience I had on TV! Below my video I will post the link so you can watch the segment and share it with your friends and family! I've met some really great, down to earth people on that segment and their stories are even greater than mine! A fellow Greek, Konstantine, was on the show with me. He lost a whopping 125lbs in 120 days! Debbie and her husband lost almost 100lbs combined within 2 months! They all had health issues due to their weight, but after their huge and successful changes with the Bouari Clinic, Debbie didn't need to get a knee surgery after all, and her husband was originally on 4 blood pressure medications to now only taking 2. 

It's amazing what the Bouari Clinic can do for people and I will have to say, this IS THEE BEST decision I have EVER made in my entire life!

 I can not wait to continue on with another 60 days!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats Nadia on the TV appearance! And it's wonderful to see that you keep losing weight! I wrote you on here awhile ago asking about the price. Since seeing all your progress and feeling so inspired by you, I went and started the program here in Vegas. I'm so happy to report that I'm on day 9 (including the 2 hinge days) and am down 9.8 lbs!! My first weigh in is next Tuesday and I can't wait to see where I'm at by then.

    So thanks again for posting your success!! You have inspired me and so many others to get healthy! Good luck on the next 60 days!! And thanks again!!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle!
      Thank you SO much for keeping up with me! I'm very happy to hear that you have joined the Bouari Clinic yourself and you are losing weight as well! Keep up the wonderful work and I wish you all the best! :)
      Continue keeping me informed of your results! I'm excited to hear about it!
      - Nadia

      Delete
  2. Hey Nadia!

    I actually signed up for Bouari yesterday and I am so excited (and a little nervous). I just wanted to let you know that you inspired me. Keep up the amazing progress and hopefully soon I'll be sharing my success with others too.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Taylor!
      Can I just first say THANK YOU for watching my videos! It really makes me happy to see and hear how many people are inspired by me! So thank you!
      As for starting up the protocol and beyond excited for you! I'm sure you will do an amazing job on it and I wish you all the best and support! If you have any questions at all, you know where to find me! Keep me updated on your weight loss! I want to hear all about it! I feel the biggest step in all of this is to realize that you want to do better for yourself and go out there and actually DO IT! So congratulations on overcoming that first boundary! Success is all in your hands! :)
      - Nads <3

      Delete
    2. Hey! I'm almost at 30 days now and I've lost about 21lbs! I'm very happy but have also noticed my weightloss slowing which is frustrating but I knew I could lose 13lbs a week forever lol. Its been difficult but I definitely have allowed myself several cheat days and try to make decent decisions when I do. Haven't had any french fries or anything like that. I mostly cheat with big omelettes and some carbs here and there (very rarely). I wanna keep some momentum so I've started working out. I wanna get my stomach a lot flatter so cardio and ab videos have been my friend for the last week but again not seeing as much weightloss. and I don't know if its because I'm building muscle or what. Anyways, good luck for your next 60 days! I think I'm gonna cap out at 60 and switch to weight watchers since I've always liked their philosophy. I know it will be a slower process but hopefully in another month I will lose at least another 20lbs and be significantly closer to my goal.

      Glad to hear you're still doing well! Can't wait for the next video update!

      Taylor

      Delete